Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who is who?

This evening I tried to set up this BlOG. First: The name of the BlOG:
My son said the BLOG title has to have connection to the topic. But what is the topic? It could also have a connection to me, who I am, or who I want to be. And than it could have the cats name. My cat is already used as an alter ego on my facebook account. People would love to hear updates about the cat. I tried to look at other blogs and bloggers for inspiration. Always a good idea to fit in somehow. But no: The digital identity is ultimately postmodern.( I come to think about the text in "Strawberry fields forever" )
Working with women and families, I wonder what their digital profiles would be like- in which way their profiles would fit in a general picture, and how we could use their be-titled profiles in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment